TOPP Foundation; The 12-hour course
Parents complete exercises and participate in discussions that gain their trust, permission and cooperation to become Empowered Parents; ones who:
- Are aware of, and willing to take responsibility for, the psychological, emotional and physical impact of their words, attitudes, and behaviors on their children
- Are committed to providing what is needed for the positive growth, maintenance and development of children
- Consciously transmit a system of positive and productive values and beliefs to their children
- Establish rules, boundaries and consequences that they consistently apply to themselves and their children
- Are flexible in their parenting with the goal of creating empowered adults/parents.